People are always worried about their first impression and specifically about their smile if they have misaligned teeth. Thus, most adults are left with the option of getting braces, and the most common one they can find is metal braces. However, they do not want such kinds of braces, as they feel low on confidence plus the metal braces are extremely uncomfortable and painful which could ruin their special days. Another option in braces is clear ceramic braces matching the color of your teeth or transparent. However, they are much more expensive compared to metal braces. Ceramic braces averagely cost up to $8,000 in the US.
Many patients face difficulties finding the right option at an affordable price. Thus, if you are looking forward to the most affordable and quality option, then clear aligners are the best and most comfortable option. Many brands design invisible aligners for adults, but ALIGNERCO has emerged as one of the best and most cost-effective brands, providing these aligners at 65% less cost to the patients. For just $1145, you can get your customised clear aligners delivered to your doorstep.
Clear Aligners VS Ceramic Braces
|Features||Clear Aligners||Ceramic Braces|
|Appearance||Virtually Invisible||Less visible than metal braces|
|Comfort||Generally more comfortable||Can cause irritation and discomfort|
|Length of treatment||Generally shorter||Generally longer|
|Cost expensive||Less expensive||More expensive|
|Food restrictions||Fewer restrictions||More restrictions|
|Ability to remove||can be removed for eating and cleaning||Most be worn all times except for eating and cleaning|
Why Are Clear Aligners Better?
People nowadays choose clear aligners over ceramic braces because of the following features or benefits they offer:
- Clear aligners are a less expensive option compared to ceramic braces.
- Ceramic braces are more extensive than traditional braces and may not fit into the mouth of some patients. Clear aligners are made in a customised manner as they fit directly.
- Patients do not need to visit their dentist regularly when using clear aligners. On the other hand, people who have ceramic braces must visit their dentists to fix or modify them.
- The clear aligners are removable and can be removed while eating, brushing, or drinking, but it can’t be done in the case of ceramic braces.
- They take less time to solve your orthodontic issues than ceramic braces.
- The patient can maintain the hygiene of aligners at home by using simple solutions. On the other hand, ceramic braces require visiting an orthodontist to maintain proper oral care.
In conclusion, transparent aligners are a good choice for people who wish to maintain their comfort level in their life but cannot afford ceramic braces or dental visits. However, one must also see their dentist for advice before acquiring clear aligners.
For more information on ALIGNERCO give us a call at 1 (877) 840-1561
How are ceramic braces different from traditional metal braces?
Ceramic braces are customised according to the colour of your teeth or are kept transparent. Like metal braces, they are affixed to your teeth. However, they are more expensive than metal braces and despite being invisible, cannot provide the convenience of clear aligners.
How are clear aligners better than ceramic braces?
Clear aligners are removable which means you can remove them during eating or brushing. For ceramic braces, patients need to make visits to their dentists to get proper care for their oral hygiene, however, clear aligners require no doctor visits as patients can maintain their oral health at home.