Instructions for Wearing Clear Aligners
To ensure proper use, follow these instructions carefully:
- Wash your hands with soap and water before handling your aligners.
- Select an aligner from the bag and rinse it with water before putting it on.
- Check if it's the top or bottom aligner by comparing it to the shape of your teeth.
- Gently insert the aligner into your mouth and place it over your teeth.
- Use your fingers to push the aligner until it fits comfortably and securely.
- Never bite the aligners to adjust their fit, as this can cause damage.
- If you experience any difficulty or extreme pain, remove the aligner and contact us immediately.
- With time and practice, it will become effortless to put them on.
Instructions for Removing Clear Aligners
To remove your aligners, follow these steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Gently pull the corner of the aligner from the last tooth using your index finger.
- Repeat the same on the opposite side before gently pulling the aligner from the center with both hands.
- Rinse the aligner with water and dry it before storing it in its case.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove your aligners, and do not apply too much force when removing them.
Instructions for Caring For Clear Aligners
To keep your clear aligners clean and hygienic, follow these guidelines:
- Use the case provided to store your aligners while eating and cleaning your teeth.
- Avoid leaving your aligners on napkins or directly on the table.
- Store the next-step aligners in their bag until you're ready to use them.
- Clean your aligners daily using a soft-bristled toothbrush and neutral soap.
- Rinse your aligners well with water and avoid using hot water.
- Do not soak your aligners in mouthwash or use denture cleaners.
- Remove your aligners while drinking colored liquids, and brush and floss your teeth after every meal or snack before putting them back on.
- Routine dental examinations and cleanings are crucial to maintaining excellent oral hygiene and health.